Equifit Eq-Teq Front Boots
Eq-Teq Front Boots were designed by EquiFit with Equitation riders and their horses in mind. Technologically advanced, yet with an understated, sophisticated design, these boots are the perfect choice for the show ring. A durable, anatomically molded EverLeather outer shell and ImpacTeq liners provide the ultimate protection, support, and shock absorption for your equine athlete. The liners in these boots feature Peel Away technology, which allows you to remove sections of the liner for a fully customized fit.
- Durable, anatomically molded EverLeather shell
- ImpacTeq liners for shock absorption
- Peel Away technology in the liners for a fully custom, perfect fit
- Three wide straps keep these boots securely fastened and disperse pressure points
- Removable liners are easy to wash and care for
Small: Large Pony (14.0-14.3hh) - 10.5-11.25” Circumference
Medium: Small Horse (15.0-15.3hh) - 11.25-12” Circumference
Large: Standard Horse (16.0-16.3hh) - 12-13” Circumference
X-Large: Oversize Horse (17hh+) - 13-14” Circumference
How to fit your EquiFit boots:
For a more accurate fit, measure the circumference of your horse's ankle using a soft measuring tape. In order for EquiFit boots to work properly, they must fit very securely. More contact with the horse’s leg means more support and protection.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 07, 2023